Aloo Mutter Korma
Aloo Mutter Korma is a combination of potatoes and mutter with the presence of Indian spices and masala. This amazing Indian dish is low calorie and healthy food.
- 1/2 tbsp cumin seeds or jeera
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/2 tbsp ginger and green chilli paste
- 1/2 tbsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tbsp garlic or lehsun paste
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 tbsp garam masala
- A pinch of turmeric powder (haldi)
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup boiled fresh green peas
- 1 1/2 cups potatoes , boiled , peeled and cut into cubes
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania) for the garnish
- Heat a non-stick pan on an average flame and when hot, add the cumin seeds or jeera and dry roast for at least 10 seconds.
- Add the onions and cook till they convert into brown while mixing it constantly.
- Add the ginger-green chilli paste, tomatoes and boil till the tomatoes are cooked.
- Add the garam masala, chilli powder, sugar, turmeric powder, peas and potatoes and cook them for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup water and salt and simmer till the gravy thickens.
- Serve hot and delicious garnished with coriander.