Atta ka Sheera (Halwa)
Atta Ka Sheera is one of the simplest Gujrati sweet dish. It needs very few ingredients, which can be found in everyone’s kitchen shelves. The combination of flour, ghee and sugar makes it unique. If you are interested in sweet dishes so I suggest you all to taste this delicious food and enjoy it.
- 1 cup wheat flour (Atta)
- 1/2 cup ghee
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cardamom (Elaichi) powder
For The Garnish
- Almonds (Badam) slivers
- Take the ghee in a non-stick pan and add wheat flour and cook on a medium heat till it converts into brown colour and the ghee separates.
- Add the cardamom powder, sugar and water together and mix it well.
- Heat this mixture on a slow flame till the sugar dissolves, while stirring continuously.
- Serve and garnish this amazing dish with almond slivers.