Boondi Raita dish is the simplest Indian Curd recipe which can be prepared by adding bundi in curd (dahi ) and then flavoured with several soft spices. It is a good Indian food recipe which can be served along with biryani’s and pulao’s.
- 2 Cups Curd (Dahi)
- 100 gms Besan or Gram flour
- 1/2 tbsp Roasted Cumin powder
- Red chilli powder to taste
- Garam masala
- Finely Chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Firstly add water to besan or gram flour and merge it well to spreading consistency.
- Add salt in the mixture and beat it till becomes light.
- Take oil in a frying pan and pass the paste through draining spoon. Fry it till it turns golden and crisp.
- Mix the curd with hand blender (mathani).
- Add boondi in mixture and mix it gently. If it becomes thick add small milk and mix it.
- Now add cumin powder, salt, chilli powder and mix it well.
- Sprinkle garam masala and decorate it with chopped coriander.
- Keep it all in refrigerator for minimum an hour.
- Serve chilled boondi raita.