Capsicum Paneer Recipe
This Paneer Capsicum is a rich gravy recipe made with cream and fried cashew nuts. This is one of my favorite recipe which has Paneer (Indian Cheese) and Capsicum also known as Shimla Mirch.
- 1 cup paneer, cubed
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic-green chilli paste
- pinch of turmeric pwd
- 1/2 tsp red chilli pwd
- 1 tsp coriander pwd
- 1 tomato, de-seeded and quartered
- 2 capsicums, cut into long pieces
- 1/2 tsp kasuri methi
- pinch of garam masala pwd
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tbsp ghee
- chopped fresh coriander for garnish
- Heat ghee in a vessel, add cubed paneer and saute for 2 mts. Remove from vessel and place in warm water for 3 mts, drain and keep aside.
- In the same vessel, add the ginger-garlic-green chilli paste and saute for 2 mts. Add turmeric pwd, coriander pwd, red chilli pwd and combine. Add the chopped capsicum and cook till they turn slightly soft, approx 5-7 mts.
- Add tomatoes and stir well to combine and cook for 7 mts, with lid. Add the paneer cubes and toss the contents well and cook for 5 mts. Add garam masala pwd and kasuri methi and combine.
- Finally, garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with rotis or bread.
Credits: Sail us food