Cheese Paratha is amazing Indian plane bread stuffed with grated cheese and low fried with oil from both sides. I hope this delicious food recipe make you feel hungry.
- 2 cup Gehun atta or whole wheat flour
- Water for squeezing dough
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Chopped green coriander
- Salt to taste
- Knead plain soft bread by adding water in the flour.
- Create tiny equal balls of the dough.
- Turn each ball into small circles.
- Merge the salt, cheese, coriander and pepper together and stuff a portion in the rounds.
- Seal all the sides mutually and convert it into small patties.
- Now rotate these back again into significant circles keeping in thought that the cheese does not crack the pastry and move out.
- Take the tawa on medium temperature and put one rolled circle on it.
- Once it begins getting half complete from the base side and now switch sides and wipe oil on the earlier bottom side.
- Now change sides once more and rub oil on the second side.
- Keep compressing both the faces on the tawa so that the paratha turns crispy and delicious.
- Serve hot tasty Paratha with chutney or any other dish.