Chocolate Bread Pudding
This is a fun recipe because the chocolate makes in different from traditional bread pudding. It’s a rich, comforting dessert.
- 300 ml Milk
- 4-5 tblsp Sugar
- 4 Slices Brown Bread
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tblsp Drinking Chocolate or cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 250 ml Thick Sweetened Cream
- Cut the bread into pieces. Beat the eggs and add the essence.
- Warm the milk and mix in the sugar. Gently mix in the cooca powder.
- Put off the flame and add the beaten eggs and the breadcrumbs. Mix well.
- Grease pudding mould and pour the mixture into the mould.
- Cover lossely with foil and steam in a rice cooker or pressure cooker without whistle for 30 – 40 minutes or until the pudding is spongy.
- Allow the pudding to shrink before unmoulding.
- Then put it in the fridge for 1 hour before serving with fresh, thick and sweetened cream.
Credits: Indian food forever