The amazingly taste fruit filled Dessert Shells is easy to prepare at home. It is enjoyable combination of macerated strawberries on dessert shell shortcake with a whipped topping.
- 1 pack Dessert shells
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup chopped Strawberries
- Vanilla Icecream as per needed
- Any store bought icing as per requirements
To prepare Strawberry syrup mix
- Firstly take the water and sugar in a pan and boil till it becomes a syrupy mixture.
- Now put the strawberries in the jar and then mix it using a Grinder.
- Put it inside the refrigerator for cool it for 1 to 2 hours.
Assembling the dessert shells
- Heat the dessert shells in Microwave for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Fill that with strawberry syrup mix.
- Put a few of vanilla ice cream and spread a little icing on top of it.