Egg Biryani is a flavorful and delicious rice recipe from the Indian food. It is different from other biryani dishes. It doesn’t require longer period to cook. It’s a food which contain good amount of protein from eggs.
- 8 boiled eggs
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 crushed garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- 1-inch cinnamon sticks
- 1 badi elaichi (Cardamom)
- 4 chhoti elaichi (Cardamom)
- 1/2 tsp haldi powder
- Chilli powder to taste
- 2 cups long grain Rice
- Salt To Taste
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 3-4 tomatoes to garnish
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Take oil in a deep sauce frying pan and fry garlic and onions together with the cinnamon, bay leaves and cardamoms, until it turns golden.
- Prick the eggs carefully with a fork and add them into the pan.
- Blend in chilli powder, turmeric and fry it for at least 5 minutes.
- Put in pre-soaked rice and mix it carefully and slowly for 2 minutes.
- Include water and salt to taste and cook it over a moderate temperature until the rice is tender and water is soaked.
- Add garam masala powder over it.
- Decorate egg biryani with chopped tomato slices and coriander.