Ginger relish is an amazing Indian dish which is very helpful to have in refrigerator for flavoring up lots of other dishes.
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced ginger
- 4 green chillies
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Remove the seeds of green chillies and cut it into small pieces.
- Chop the ginger to match the size according to the green chillies.
- Blend chilli, ginger, salt and lemon juice simultaneously and keep it in a glass jar.
- Store a glass of jar in refrigerator for at least 24 hours before serving it.
- We can keep it in refrigerator for about 2 weeks.