Hairstyle Tips for Indian Brides
Every brides dream is to look best on her wedding day. A lot of money and time has been spend so that she could look perfect on her dream day. Wedding dresses are made according to the order and all accessories are picked as per the matching dresses. The bride has to look stunning on her wedding day. However everything comes to be perfect but one thing can ruin the whole look that is Hairstyle. Hairstyle makes look like a diva is it’s properly done. Choosing the right hairstyle which will suit you and your outfit will also looks perfects. The biggest mistake can be avoided by following some tips:
1) You can discuss it with professional hairstylist: Speak to a professional hairstylist before your wedding day. Stylist can check your damaged hair and can fix it and will suggest the best hairstyle for your dream day.
2) In prior you can decide the whole look: You can discuss with stylist that what hairdo will suit you. You can talk about the outfit and jewellery as well. ‘
3) Know your face shape: Keep in mind the hairdo which doesn’t suits you. Before selecting the hairstyle know the shape of your face. If your face is square shaped, with a wide jawline and cheek bones, choose a hairstyle that will cover the sides of your face and will give a slimmer look.
4) Know your hair texture: Different hairstyles will go with different hair textures. Smooth and silky straight hair would look great if cut in layers and let loose. Wavy Hair can be styled in a losse fish braid. If your hair is frizzy and unmanageable you can apply a hairspray and tie them tight.
5) Get a haircut couple of weeks before so that the hair can get settled before your wedding day.
6) Fix a proper time to wash your hair: Washing your hair right on the wedding day is not gonna work. Sometimes hair tends to fall and get too messy and thus will be spoiling all your hairstyles plans. Wash it the day before the wedding and blow dry it, so that it gets styled on the next day.
7) Cover your flaws: Hair can cover most of your flaws. If you have wide ears, avoid a tight ponytail or buns.Instead, you can let your hair loose on the shoulders. If you have a wide forehead, you can go for hairdo’s that can cover your forehead.
8) Decide the Hair Color: If you are planning to get streaks get it done 3-4 months before so that streaks blend perfectly with your natural hair colour.
9) Accessorize you hair: Hairstyles would look great with a jewelled headband or hair clips.
10) Drastic Makeovers are bad: Permanent curls, permanent straightening, dramatic streaks like reds or purples, can completely spoil the look if they go wrong. You can experiment before 3 or 4 months, in case you don’t like it you can change it.