Inspiration From Lord Ganesha
Lord Ganesha(Ganpati) has eleven qualities and if a person imbibes all those qualities then ordinary person can be accorded status for worship, and he can also become the leader of masses.
So we should derive inspiration from Ganesha which enables a person to rise in spiritual and worldly affairs. I shall consider myself obliged and rewarded if someone is able to gain something or his life improves for the better.
Always worship Lord Ganesha for Fundamental Qualities and Leadership.
1. Broad Forehead: Store House of Knowledge, intellect and wisdom.
2. Large Ears : A good and patient listener due to his having large sized ears.
His large ears are meant to inspire us listen to noble advice and thoughts.
3. Big Nose: It indicates dignity, self respect ability to foresee dangers that lie ahead.
His hanging big nose is indicative of capacity to forsee any danger and problems and warn us to live with dignity, respect and prestige.
4. Ekdant(Having only 1 tooth): Denotes firm determination.
5. Four Arms: Denotes creativity and ability to solve any problem by means of ‘Saam’(peaceful approach), ‘Daam’(by offering money) and ‘Danda’(by inflicting punishments), and ‘Bheda’(by creating differences)- these are the 4 methods by which an objective can be achieved or aproblem can be solved.
6. An Axe in one Hand:: It is indicative of courage to say ‘No’ and is also used for punishment.
7. Hands For Blessings: It denotes that Lord is kind, benevolent and bestows blessings on the devotee.
8.Lambodar(Having a long Trunk): It denotes patience, excellent digestive power, and capacity to absorb.
9. Vignanashak(Destroyer of impediments): He is capable of destroying evil from society and all impediments.
10. Modakpriya(A Lover of Laddoos): It indicates celebrations of all times.
11. Mooshak Vahan(mouse as a vehicle to ride): It indicates the classic techniique to take work, even out of a smallest creature and keep the rophistry tendency control.