Kale chane ke kebab
Kale chane ke kebab is a recipe of yummy and hot kebabs prepared with black chana and crushed rice mixed with a variety of spices and condiments. It is a tastiest kebab is anytime healthy snack dish or a great appetizer to serve.
- 1/2 cup kale chane or brown chickpeas
- 2 cloves or laung
- 4 black pepper
- 1 piece cinnamon (dal chini)
- 2 lahsun or garlic buds
- 2 tbsp split chane ki dal
- Ginger or adrak
- 2 bread piece
- 1/2 cup flour (maida)
- 2 whole red chilly
- Salt to taste
- Firstly soak maida or bengal gram lentil and brown chickpeas for at least 2 hours.
- Now cook chickpeas, bengal gram lentil, ginger, cloves, black pepper powder, garlic buds and a cup of water in a pressure cooker.
- Water should dry up totally.
- When it become cool then minces it in a mixer.
- Now soak bread and press with it from both the hands to keep water.
- Grind it all with chickpeas in a mixer.
- Prepare kababs of the mixture.
- Make a thick thickened milk batter.
- Coat the kebabs in this Milk batter.
- Take oil in a frying pan and deep fry all kebabs in it.
- Serve hot kebabs with chutney.