Kathal Tikka is an amazing recipe of sour curd, jack-fruit, gram flour and little spices. This vegetarian tikka is a delicious appetizer, especially for the vegetarians in India.
- 250 gm jack-fruit (kathal)
- 1 piece adrak (ginger)
- 8-10 garlic buds or lahsun
- 1 onion
- 1/2 cup sour curd (dahi)
- 4 green chilly
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp gram flour
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- Chop the jack-fruits into tiny pieces.
- Crush garlic, buds and ginger and.
- Finely cut green chillies and onions.
- Mix all the ingredients ginger, jack-fruit, curd, garlic paste, salt and vinegar and keep aside it for 2 hours.
- Then heat it in a pressure cooker and then grind it all.
- Take oil in a frying pan and fry the onions.
- Then combine jack-fruit mixture and mix green chillies together.
- Now make tikkis of the required shape above mixture.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and deep fry all tikkis.
- Serve the hot amazing dish.