Mint lemonade is an energizing drink for hot summer season which helps to keep body cool in hot days. This amazing dish is a “must” for picnics.
- 6 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon black salt
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Cold water
- 1/8 teaspoon baked ground cumin(Jeera) powder to garnish
- Mint leaves to decorate
- Ice cubes
- Mix the lemon juice and mint leaves into paste.
- Add salt, black pepper, sugar and black salt and mix it all together.
- Combine the pour, lemonade solution with water over ice.
- Decorate it with mint leaves and jeera powder.