Some like it long, some like it short. Some like glittery, some like plain. Some like it big, some like it short. Well girls i am talking about the accessories, You can choose your perfect accessory for perfect outfit. Some have a thought, is it too glittery, is the neck piece too bold or too small, is it visible or not?? Well not to worry ladies. Here are some tips to clear your doubts. If its a sexy lace dress or a lovely skirt or a deep cut bluse. You should follow some basic rules and you can rock all day and night.
1. If you have a V-neck Blouse or dress that doesn’t have a detailing on the neck and is quite plain then wear a single piece if you want to shift the attention to the dress or heavy neckpiece. It will elaborate your neckline.
2. If you have a V-neck Blouse or dress with details then you can wear same or slightly darker shades of neckpiece. The accessory must be slightly darker then the gorgeous dress.
3. If your outfit has a turtle or high neck and doesnot have any detailing then you can wear a blingy layered neckpiece.
4. If your outfit has a great detailing, then you need not wear neckpiece. You can tie your hair neatly or can wear danglers only if you like.
5. If you are wearing a corset or a tube dress then wear short multi-layered neckpieces or else if you have dynamic neckpieces, then you can wear it and glam it up.
6. If you are looking for a casual day-out then pick a light neckpiece with a pendant and chain.
Last But not the least.. How can I forget the basic amenity of a girl’s Accessory, BOWS!! These can never go IN or OUT. They STAY!!