Oats soup is the easiest way of getting oats into your every day diet. It is easy to cook with very few elements and can be served as a healthy food with a piece of bread or as a pleasing appetizer. This soup is suitable for people of all ages and for unwell patients.
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 finely chopped onion
- 1 chopped Green Chilly
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder
- 1 cup milk
- Cilantro for garnish
- Take oil in a frying pan and cut the onions, garlic and green chilli till they start to sweat.
- Mix the oats in it and fry it for 2 minutes.
- Add water and salt together and let it come to a boil.
- Now include the pepper powder and milk to it and bring to a boil.
- Decorate the delicious and creamy oats soup with green onions.
- Serve piping hot with a pieces of bread.