Paneer Paratha is one of the very famous paratha varieties from punjab. It is a delicious Punjabi dish and paneer paratha is an all time favourite at home and is served in most punjabi dhabas and restaurants.
Parathas are very famous breakfast recipes in punjabi families and there are various types of parathas made for breakfast like aloo paratha, methi paratha, onion paratha, gobi paratha and mooli paratha.
- 100 gms Grated Paneer
- Finely chopped Coriander leaves
- Small piece of grated Ginger
- 2 finely chopped green Chilies
- 1 finely chopped Onion
- Salt to taste
- Red Chilli powder and Graram masala as per requirement
- 1/2 tbsp Ajwain
- Butter or Oil
- Firstly make dough out of whole wheat flour (atta), as you would do for any paratha or roti.
- Take a bowl and mix all the stuffing ingredients in it.
- Make 2 average size chapatti.
- Add the filling to the one chapatti and wrap it with the second chapatti. Now roll it slowly.
- Put it on a pre-heated Tawa or flat griddle plate.
- Twist it on other side and pour half tablespoon oil or butter.
- Spread oil or butter on the paratha and shallow fry over low temperature. Turn it and again repeat the same method of oil or butter spreading.
- Cook on a low heat till it converts into golden brown.