Prawn Arabian is an amazing Indian starter dish. This popular starter is extremely delicious among non-vegetarians. For making this recipe tiger prawns are fried in seasoned flour and served with grated cheese.
- 8 cleaned, shelled and deveined tiger prawns with tails
- 3 beaten eggs
- Flour as per the requirement
- 75 gms grated cheese
- 4 tbsp finely chopped spring onion
- 2 tbsp garlic
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander
- 1 lettuce
- 200 gms chopped tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Firstly dry all the tiger prawns with tail with a kitchen napkin and apply salt and pepper on it.
- Now dip them in crushed egg and roll up in the flour.
- Deep fry all the prawns till it done and remove excess oil on the kitchen tissue after fry.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top of the fried prawns.
- Put all of them along with spring onion, coriander and garlic.
- Serve the amazingly delicious dish with lettuce leaves and chopped tomatoes.