Shahi Pudding recipe is the delicious combination of paneer and dry fruits. It is a truly royal dessert among Indian dishes. I hope you will love this amazing recipe.
- 1 liter milk
- 50 gm paneer or cottage cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp custard powder
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 1/2 cup (kaju badam) cashew nut and almond
- 1/2 cup cherry
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- Firstly grate paneer or cottage cheese in pieces.
- Cut the cashew nuts and almonds in small pieces.
- Blend all custard in a cup of milk.
- Now boil the other remaining milk until it is decreased to half.
- Then put custard and sugar in it.
- Blend it constantly so as to thicken and keep aside it from the flame.
- Transfer it in a bowl when it converts in cools.
- Add paneer and vanilla essence and blend it well.
- Beat cream and stretch it on the peak of the bowl.
- Decorate with cherry, cashew nuts and almonds.