Straight Up Blow dry
A good hair stylist has the ability to change your look and your entire day.This is the Dry Bar’s signature blowout; straight with a little bit of body. Here are the simple ways and tricks to blow dry your hair and make up a straight up:
1. Always start with a great clarifying shampoo and make sure your hair is squeaky clean.
2. Towel dry your hair to take out most of the moisture, and apply product (straightening serum or cream for frizzy/curly hair, or mousse/volumizer for fine hair that wants volume).
3. Divide hair into at least four manageable sections. Use a larger round brush so you can conquer a lot of hair in each section.
4. Dry hair with the nozzle facing down the hair shaft to eliminate frizz, and be sure to curl the ends up. For ultra volume, curl hair all the way to your scalp and blast with cool air before removing the brush. Make sure each section is dry before moving on to the next.
5. After you get all the sections blown out, apply a light smoothing cream or serum to the ends (stay clear of the roots) and rough-dry the entire head to blend all your sections together.
6. Use your fingers to piece out the ends, you are set to go.