Sukhi Chana Dal
Sukhi Chana Dal is the delicious Punjabi recipe of Chana Dal which can cook with onion, garam masala, tomatoes, chillies and Indian spice powders.
- 1 cup Chana dal
- 1 chopped Onions
- 1 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- Coriander leaves
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 2 Cloves
- 1 Bay leafs
- 1/4 tbsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- Salt To taste
- First Clean, wash and soak chana dal for one hour.
- Now take 3 cups of water in Pressure cooker, put the dal in it and cooks it.
- Take ghee in a frying pan and put cloves, cumin seeds, cinnamon stick, bay leafs together in it and fry the mixture until they pop up.
- Add onions in the pan and fry it till they turn into brown color.
- Add salt and turmeric powder in the mixture of onion and mix it well.
- Now put dal in the mixture and let it boil for few minutes.
- Decorate dal with corainder leaves.
- When the dal will be cool, add lemon juice and mix it well.
- Serve sukhi chana daal hot with Paratha, Chapati or Rice.