Tandoori Chicken Chaat
Tandoori Chicken Chaat is an appetizer of pieced tandoori chicken in a zesty masala with a feel of unprocessed mango. Here is the recipe to make tandoori chicken chaat.
- 2 shredded tandoori chickens,
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp chilli powder
- 1/2 cup kachha aam or raw green mango
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 2 tbsp chopped green chillies
- 40 gm chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp chaat masala
- 1 tbsp ginger or adrak
- Salt to taste
- Firstly, to make the lemon covering add lemon juice, salt, chilli powder and oil together. Keep it aside.
- Slice the unprocessed mango into slight strips.
- Now mix the onions, raw mango strips, chaat masala, green chillies, coriander leaves, shredded chicken pieces and the lemon dressing finely.
- Garnished the mixture with chopped ginger and Serve instantly.