HOW TO WEAR RINGS AND STILL LOOK MANLY
1. Classy jewellery can definitely upgrade a man’s fashion level. But adding too much bling can totally backfire. Wear rings that are subtle and not too shiny, you don’t want to go from classy to gaudy just to add that little extra sheen.
2. A plain metal ring of gold, silver or platinum is a classic gentleman’s choice.
3. Your fingers need space too, so avoid wearing more than one ring. Extra jewellery can be skipped.
4. Match your metals – if you’re wearing a silver ring, match with a silver belt buckle or cufflinks. Your outfit should only display one metal tone at a time.
5. No girl wants to see a big shiny rock on your finger. She’d rather have you gift it to her. So save those diamonds for her. And if you must show your prosperity, tiny precious stones can be added to your ring. Only if it is an absolute must.
6. Know when to wear your ring. And your wedding ring is not included in this, as it should in fact be worn at all times if not ever. If it’s an expensive ring with precious stones, leave it for special occasions.
7. Antique jewellery reflects royalty and if you believe you were a Mughal in your previous birth, opt for some beautiful antique rings.
8. If you are a romantic at heart, you’re lady will love this one. Get silver rings with a date or name engraved on the backside of it. A definite romantic gesture or a gift for a lover.
9. Don’t wear a ring the size of your finger! Choose the right shape and size. Don’t go over the top and try to keep it as simple as possible.
The key to wearing your ring like a real man is to be confident in your element and maintain your style quotient. Being simple and classy is the way to go.